Reapproval

Corey Burger corey.burger at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 06:05:05 UTC 2010

Hey all,

Thanks for all the great work on the wiki page on the way to
reapproval. I have been pretty absent recently due to work and other
committments, but I want to see the reapproval through before I hand
off the LP groups and other things to other people. We officially
expire 7 days from now (6 1/2 for those in newfoundland)

It isn't clear when the next loco council meeting is, but I will get
us on that agenda. I may not be able to make it due to work but I will
try.

Corey