WINE

Vaughn Male keino_9 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 15 04:15:48 UTC 2010

Currently I would consider myself an intermediate level Ubuntu user in
all areas except for one.... WINE.

It seems to be impossible to find a comprehensive guide to using WINE
for everyday purposes.

I know about AppDB, but most of the time I want to try running something
in WINE I can't find anything helpful. Or if I do, it doesn't work.

If there is an ebook or a site you can link me to that would be
absolutely perfect. I feel that if I can have a fairly in-depth
understanding of the program I will be able to figure out how to run
programs in WINE on my own, as opposed to following the guides like a
mindless drone.

Thanks a lot for reading this and I look forward to your replies.

P.S. Sorry if my punctuation, spelling, and grammar are poor in this
email. I'm sick and on a lot of Codeine. Typing is a lot harder than usual.