To the very smart person that Torpedoed all my Linux Installations..

Daniel Villarreal youcanlinux at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 15:12:50 UTC 2010

Before wiping the drive, please consider running Ubuntu, or Knoppix, any
live distribution will do, from CD-ROM/DVD-ROM and just see if you can look
at the drive's contents. If there's information there, let us know, and we
can guide you on how to recover it perhaps, or at least try.

Good luck,
Daniel