Sympatico

Mathieu Charron mathieu.charron at elwillow.net
Wed Jul 7 22:42:27 UTC 2010

If I'm not mistaking it is probably a redirect. When you hit back you
probably hit the redirect page and it confuse the browser. Try
right-clicking on the back button and see how many page show up. You
should have one between the current one and Google, that would be the
problem.

That is an educated guess, I can wrong too.