OT: Domains available

Tony Yarusso tonyyarusso at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 10:54:09 UTC 2010

Hey all, I just thought I'd bounce this off this crowd in case anyone
was interested:

I own a handful of domain names relating to Canada & (education |
immigration) that I don't really have time to do what I wanted to
with, particularly aimed at information for people wanting to come to
Canada to study.  If you would be interested in buying or leasing them
let me know.  If only I had a clone...I have an awesome idea in my
head of the site I wish had existed for me a few years ago, but I just
can't get around to what it would take to make it happen.  :(

Anyway, back to your regularly scheduled programming!

 - Tony Yarusso