Ubuntu on iBook G4

Eugene Cormier eugene.cormier at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 04:05:18 UTC 2010

you can also try a two finger tap on the touchpad (at the same time)

Eugene

--
Eugene Cormier
---------------
info at eugenecormier.com
Office: Denton Hall Rm.152
Office Hours: Mon 1:30-2:30, Wed 3-4, Thurs 2:30-3:30
Phone: (902) 585-1329

Statement of Confidentiality
This message (including attachments) may contain confidential or
privileged information intended for a specific individual or
organization. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender immediately. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely
on this email, and should promptly delete this email from your entire
computer system.