Ubuntu Global Jam

Ralph Janke txwikinger at ubuntu.com
Fri Feb 5 15:05:32 UTC 2010

Brett,

I agree with Darcy.

In order to make things happen someone needs to take an initiative.

However, if you want to go ahead and take the initiative, I will be willing
to help as much as I can. Unfortunately, I will be on travel until beginning
of March, but I am able to respond to e-mails until then.

If you want to get something going in Toronto, i.e. organize a venue with
Internet access for the participants, I might even be able to come for a
couple
of hours to give an introduction into bug triage for Ubuntu.

If there is something else, I can help you with, please ask.

Hope we getting an amazing Bug Jam going,

txwikinger

Ubuntu Member
Kubuntu Member
Participant of the UDS Lucid Lynx