Ubuntu Canadian translators group on launchpad?

jared prins ubducted at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 19:23:07 UTC 2010

The Canadian Team translators website states:

"This is the team dedicated to creating a Ubuntu translation with proper
Canadian English spelling!"

So I think that means they would convert words like color to colour or
neighbor to neighbour.  Not sure what other translating is needed.

The other Canadian group is the French Canadian one.
https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-l10n-fr-ca

Jared