10.10 and hplip-3-10.9

William Frick wfrick at rogers.com
Fri Dec 10 22:00:40 UTC 2010

I managed to solve all the dependencies and it proceeded to the make-install but err'd out on one I had resolved  'python-devel'
The run file is from the SourceForge site link I got from HP. during the install it recognizes the environment as Ubuntu 10.10. I will now look for the package in the apt libraries, as maybe there is a tuned one.

thanx again

Bill