Meeting this Sunday

Tony Yarusso tonyyarusso at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 08:33:14 UTC 2010

I don't know if I'll be able to make this one, but I'd just like to
comment that you're probably a tad insane for having "Drupal 7
upgrade" as an agenda item before Drupal 7 is even released.  I know
we like having all of the new shinies, but it's not always a great
idea.  In particular, think about all of the functionality you could
possibly see yourself wanting to add to the site in the next 12
months, and look at the 7.x development status of the relevant modules
- they often take a LONG time to catch up.

 - Tony