Phone interception law, Was: Re: Gmail phone

Ilija Milicevic engr3337 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 19:29:02 UTC 2010

And ironically, CSIS was created to prevent such abuses after the RCMP *
really* dropped the ball on that count. Those guys were breaking into
legitimate political party HQ's and stealing member lists in addition to
burning barns down. Then we got CSIS in order to curtail those abuses.
Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be working and these days it's easier to
justify those abuses to your average Joe Sheeple Consumer/Taxpayer/Voter.
Just look at the Wikileaks b.s. They couldn't get the guy for airing their
dirty laundry, so all of a sudden, they accuse him of rape.