Phone interception law, Was: Re: Gmail phone

Chris candive1 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 14:23:36 UTC 2010

It has been over 25 years since I was in the Military. I will* Not
disclose*locations in Canada.(that was 4 csis)
*"All"* Coms are captured by echelon even baby monitors, captured key words
are then read by foreign friendly military personal posted in country.(aka
exchange officers)
There are no laws saying friendlies cannot share that info.
As for being declared unfriendly it does not take much, read first sentence.
I just made the list.
I liked the world a whole lot better when I was uninformed.