Gmail phone

Daniel Robitaille robitaille at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 12:13:38 UTC 2010

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 5:38 AM, raymond house <raymondh40 at gmail.com> wrote:
> hi everyone, I am trying to get Gmail phone working and when I get the "call
> phone" window I get a notice to download the voice plug in, which I have.
> does anyone have the same problem? I am using Ubuntu Lynx.  Ray

Works for me, using Ubuntu 10.04 and Google Chrome.   I downloaded the
plugin (i.e, the deb file).  Quit from the browser, installed the deb
file (by double-clicking on it), then restarted the browser.  And it
just worked (tm).

I had a similar problem to you, on my Mac.  But it turned out I hadn't
restart the browser after installing the plugin.  Once I did, it
worked.

Daniel

--
Daniel Robitaille