Online video for Canadians...

Mike Leahy mgleahy at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Thu Apr 29 04:30:23 UTC 2010

This is not a codec issue - the player works fine with the PHP hack that I
referred to originally, which essentially loads the CBC player with the
original video content anyway.  Moreover, those packages you are referring to
are for Lucid...I'm running Karmic, and those packages will not install due to
missing dependencies.