Vancouver: The Best Lucid Lynx Party in the World!

Randall Ross randall at executiv.es
Wed Apr 28 16:49:05 UTC 2010

Vancouver! You're invited to a party! You need to RSVP and see what all
the fuss is about.
http://www.meetup.com/ubuntuvancouver/calendar/12649668/

Join us to celebrate the launch of Ubuntu 10.04 "Lucid Lynx" in what
will be best, the largest *and most fun* party anywhere. We are
gathering to celebrate the world's most collaborative project. The
project that brings information access to everyone, without prejudice.
Think Wikipedia, but bigger.

Sure, the "Lucid Lynx" will be a great release, but this isn't about the
software. It's about sharing good times with your community. Our unique
celebration of freedom.

Food, music, fun, great community, and Lynx!... only in Vancouver: "The
Centre of Ubuntu."

This is the Ubuntu Vancouver LoCo event NOT TO MISS.

Cheers,
Randall
Ubuntu Vancouver Buzz Generator.