Canadian Government Computers to be upgraded Go Ubuntu

Jason Yeoman tuxnician at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 18:05:38 UTC 2010

I work for a school board as a computer tech and I know all about
people who don't take the time to actually read messages on their
computer.  Someone couldn't remember their password so I enabled
change password on next login.  After they login with a temporary
password they complain to me that the computer is telling them that
they cannot login when actually it's asking them to enter a new
password.