Canadian Government Computers to be upgraded Go Ubuntu

Donovan Hoggan va6don at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 14:39:03 UTC 2010

I ran into the same problem when I asked a large non-profit I worked with if
I could have access to OOo on the server.  We had just switched from
WordPerfect to Microsoft Office.and my buddy on the help desk was telling me
about the process.  They were some of the brightest, most capable people
I've ever had the privilege of working with and yet the problems they had
switching were CRAZY.

Donovan