Avaneya FAQ

Kip Warner kip at thevertigo.com
Fri Apr 16 15:39:07 UTC 2010

Hey Everyone,

Since there was a lot of questions asked about the game, and they keep
coming, I put together an FAQ yesterday and posted it on the project
website. I am really happy to see a steady influx of people getting on
the announcements mailing list. It looks like there are a lot of people
who have been waiting for a science fiction game like this for GNU/Linux
for a while.

https://www.avaneya.com

I also put more information on part of the game's story line.

Please let me know if you have any further questions that weren't on the
FAQ and I will see what I can do about fixing that.

Enjoy,

--
Kip Warner -- Software Developer
President & CEO Kshatra Corp.