Ati? Ubuntu

Andrew Mathenge mathenge at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 03:18:27 UTC 2010

Did you try installing the ATI driver using the envyng package?

You can install envyng by typing:

sudo apt-get install envyng-core envyng-qt

Or

You can use Synaptic:

System > Administration > Synaptic Package Manager

Search for envyng and install the envyng-qt package (which will also install
the envyng-core package as a dependency).

Once that's done, you can go to:

Applications > System Tools > EnvyNG

The GUI will walk you through the install including downloading the correct
driver.

There's an install guide here:

http://ubuntuguide.net/install-nvidiaati-graphics-card-driver-in-ubuntu-910karmic