Ubuntu in Canada? Quick Survey

Daniel Villarreal youcanlinux at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 06:38:33 UTC 2009

Hi Randall,

Your city/town, province? Niagara Falls, Ontario
Name of LoCo (or user-group) you participate in? No local LoCo or user group
here currently. I'm trying to start something, I've put up a questionnaire
and responses are starting to roll in.
Is it an official (registered) group? N/A
Website URL: www.youcanlinux.com
How often does it meet? N/A so far
How many people normally attend meetings? N/A so far