I need the link to remove myself from the list

Darryl Moore darryl at moores.ca
Mon Oct 26 17:30:57 UTC 2009

Bob Jonkman wrote:

> At least the Ubuntu-ca list hasn't descended to Godwin's Law...
>
> --Bob.

Godwin's law actually needs to be updated. Especially as people tend to
avoid discussions about Nazis for the very reason that it tends to
terminate the thread.

The updated version of this law would be:

As a newgroup discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison
involving Godwin's Law approaches one.

>From the threads I've read in recent years, the latter occurs more often
than the former.

On that note (by which ever law you like to follow), this post should
(hopefully)  terminate the thread.

cheers,
darryl