Hi everyone !

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Tue Oct 20 04:29:20 UTC 2009

Well, you should join the mailing list and say "Hi" to everyone :-)

Welcome!

If you can join us, this Saturday there will be a bunch of Ubuntoids at
the Ontario GNU/Linux Fest http://onlinux.ca/ , along with other Linux
users of all distributions and flavours.  I hear there will be some
Windows and Business Types at the Fest too...

You may want to hang out on the Ubuntu-ca IRC channel,
irc://irc.freenode.net/#ubuntu-ca  See
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/InternetRelayChat for more info on IRC.

Also check out the Identi.ca groups for Ubuntu,
http://identi.ca/group/ubuntu and http://identi.ca/group/ubuntuca

There are also meetings of various LUGs at various times and various
places.  Stay tuned to this list, where announcements are often posted.

...that should keep you going for a while... =:-)

--Bob.