Google Wave

Ralph Janke txwikinger at ubuntu.com
Fri Nov 27 23:52:16 UTC 2009

Basically, wave is a collaborative working environment similar to gobby and
kobby. It allows the concurrent working on documents by different people at
the same time.

Personally, I would really like this to be combined with a reversion system
such that such documents can easily be pushed to bazaar or github, hence pair
programming a la agile development becomes workable even in environment when
the members of the pair are not in the same office.

Ralph