Google Wave

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Fri Nov 27 23:09:52 UTC 2009

I looked at the "Welcome to Google Wave" demo -- heavily dependent on
Flash, so I see very little of it.  Would be better without proprietary
technologies.  As long as Google is encouraging people to use the Chrome
browser, why not use Canvas and HTML5 attributes?

I've got Wave now, but it's a solution searching for a problem. There's
bound to be a killer app for it eventually, but not yet.

--Bob.