dbus script to get hplip-gui working

Andrey Vul andrey.vul at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 03:07:34 UTC 2009

I switched from gentoo to ubuntu because fglrx doesn't compile on -rt kernels.
Now, dbus isn't working right because hp-toolbox dies with an error
that it cannot connect to dbus.
In gentoo, I found a way to hack dbus into working, yet I forgot
exactly how I did it, so I can't reproduce it in ubuntu.
Any help?

--
Andrey Vul
msn, home: andrey dot vul at gmail dot com

Google is your friend.
BIOS Error: keyboard missing. You Must Be New Here. Press F1 to continue.