Firefox Sync Add-on

Chris Kata ckata at sparkinternetmarketing.com
Wed Nov 25 21:48:07 UTC 2009

I've heard that FoxMarks is great for syncing bookmarks between your
instances of Firefox. However, I prefer to use Delicous for those. Add-on
Collector is great for grouping our Add Ons and making it easier to
reinstall on a new machine - but it does not sync that I am aware of. It
just makes a collection for you which you can install instead of installing
each add on separately.

Cheers,
Christopher Kata
Chief Technology Officer