Screensaver problem

raymond house raymondh40 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 08:21:35 UTC 2009

Hi Eugene, power management: computer to sleep is set at 30 mins.
Screensaver at 5 mins. and yes the preview works ok, and when the computer
is unresponsive I tried everything with the keyboard and the mouse.
Admin-hardware says:No proprietary drivers are in use in the system. And how
can I find out what video card I have?  Thanks Eugene.    Ray