[ubuntu-vancouver] Showing Off Ubuntu

Chris Kata ckata at sparkinternetmarketing.com
Sat Nov 14 22:45:48 UTC 2009

Wow  Bob! That was a wonderful articulation of my opinion of Linux too. I
joined this mailing list a few weeks ago because I have switched over to
Ubuntu  but always struggle with tiny little issues that require some in
depth knowledge to correct.

I'm personally committed to participating in the community and promoting
Ubuntu to whomever will listen. One day it will be the default operating
system and I want to be a part of that!

Cheers,
Christopher Kata
Chief Technology Officer