[ubuntu-vancouver] Showing Off Ubuntu

Che Guebeara cheguebeara at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 20:47:33 UTC 2009

I remember back in the days of CP/M when DOS was not considered 'ready
for primetime' either...  :P

My other comment is a bit more pointed... As someone who has dev'd
software for almost 30 years on just about anything that whirred and
beeped, one of the MAJOR shortcomings of most developers / packagers
etc. is that they forget they are ultimately writing for end users. If
they would spend more time with end user their products might be just a
bit more useful right out of the gate... rather than on patch 3500...

Cheers!
Mark