Problem with decompression .tar.gz

Andrew Mathenge mathenge at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 21:06:16 UTC 2009

You might have a corrupt archive. Was there any additional information
*before* the two error messages you sent below?

Also, try to identify the file type with the "file" command as in:

*file AR81Family-linux-v1.0.0.10.tar.gz*

In addition, I believe you can test the integrity of the file with the
following:

*tar -tvvf AR81Family-linux-v1.0.0.10.tar.gz*

Andrew.