PDF problem

ray house v.2.ol at hotmail.com
Thu May 28 20:46:26 UTC 2009

Very good Brent, thank you very much for your time and good ideas. I will try to set up Tbird. Again thank you, have a nice evening. Ray

Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 14:16:52 -0600
From: brent-hughes at shaw.ca
To: ubuntu-ca at lists.ubuntu.com
Subject: Re: PDF problem

Sorry Ray, fresh out of ideas as to whats next.

Except of course to get you off of webmail and into a real email client
like TBird.

Brent

ray house wrote:

  Brent, I do all that but it always returns to File system.
There is no Apply so I close preferences and when I return, it is still
in File system. Ray