PDF problem

ray house v.2.ol at hotmail.com
Thu May 28 18:40:35 UTC 2009

Ok Brent, when I go: tools in epiphany all I get is Extensions, java console, python console no downloads. Ray

Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 12:24:13 -0600
From: brent-hughes at shaw.ca
To: ubuntu-ca at lists.ubuntu.com
Subject: Re: PDF problem

OK, that and your other explanation helps a bit.

You are using a web based or "webmail" application so of course you get
and read your mail through a browser.  I don't use these so I cannot
help with it use.

However after you have downloaded the PDF, can you find it? If not open
the download window from within Epiphany (tools/download) and check to
see where it is being saved.  Once you locate it, right click on it to
choose Properties. Then choose the Open with tab to select which
program you would like to associate with PDF files. From then on in the
OS will open PDFs with that program.

Brent

ray house wrote:

  Hotmail.  Ray