PDF problem

ray house v.2.ol at hotmail.com
Thu May 28 15:40:43 UTC 2009

Hi Brent, I have Open Office too but my download window wont respond to any click.
Ray

Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 09:05:55 -0600
From: brent-hughes at shaw.ca
To: ubuntu-ca at lists.ubuntu.com
Subject: Re: PDF problem

ray house wrote:

  Hi, i am using Ubuntu
9.04 with Epiphany and cant read PDF from emails. With synaptic I
downloaded Acrobat 9.0 but when I open Acrobat it says to go to Edit,
preferences, internet and at bottom of window I get: please specify the
directory containing the HTML rendering library( libgtkembedoz.so or
libxul.so) this library is required for rendering HTML content in Adobe
Reader:

At this point using synaptic I seem to go nowhere, in other words I am
lost! Any help please,  Ray

  One at a time or all at once? Get updates from your friends in one place.
I use Open Office and all email attached PDFs work just
fine and open automatically with a double click.

Brent