Ubuntu Ottawa group?

mcr at simtone.net mcr at simtone.net
Thu May 28 15:12:06 UTC 2009

    Ralph> I'm looking to organize an X/K/Ubuntu focused group in the
    Ralph> Ottawa region. I know OCLUG is very active, and I'm part of
    Ralph> that group, but i have an interest in an Ubuntu remastering
    Ralph> project and it won't hurt to have some like-minded
    Ralph> individuals to help out.

  I would strongly suggest that you simply approach OCLUG, who have some
resources that they might be willing to spend on such a thing.  OCLUG
actively wants to promote additional SIGs.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr at simtone.net>
Director -- Consumer Desktop Development, Simtone Corporation, Ottawa, Canada

SIMtone Corporation fundamentally transforms computing into simple,
secure, and very low-cost network-provisioned services pervasively
accessible by everyone.  Learn more at www.simtone.net and www.SIMtoneVDU.com