PDF problem

Eugene Cormier eugene.cormier at gmail.com
Thu May 28 14:06:35 UTC 2009

My installation points to:
/usr/lib/xulrunner-1.9.0.8

you can try that to see if it works

Eugene

--
Eugene Cormier
info at eugenecormier.com
Office: Harvey Denton Hall Rm.152
Phone: (902) 585-1329

Statement of Confidentiality
This message (including attachments) may contain confidential or privileged information intended for a specific individual or organization. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this email, and should promptly delete this email from your entire computer system.