Anyone near Fredericton

Steve Kilbride Freebeer at rogers.com
Fri May 8 21:18:02 UTC 2009

At 08:00 AM 5/8/2009, you wrote:
>------------------------------
>
>Message: 4
>Date: Thu, 07 May 2009 19:15:37 -0300
>From: Joel Goguen <jgoguen at jgoguen.ca>
>Subject: Re: Anyone near Fredericton
>To: The Canadian Ubuntu Users Community <ubuntu-ca at lists.ubuntu.com>
>
>On Thu, 2009-05-07 at 17:53 -0300, Steve Kilbride wrote:
> > Yep.  +1
>You're near Fredericton?  Interested in joining up with a Linux group in
>town?  I have dastardly plans to make it an Ubuntu group once people
>start showing up... and considering it's Linux by name and Ubuntu by
>distro used by the few people that have replied so far, that should be
>pretty easy :D  If you are interested, go fill out the poll at
>http://doodle.com/serqm7ckn6yhs8h2 to let me know when you're available.
>Proposed agenda to be posted shortly, once I remember my login info on
>ubuntu-ca.org and pick a solid date :)

I'm actually in Burton.  I very rarely head into Fredericton during
my spare time, so while I'm interested in meeting fellow Ubuntu
users, actually making a special trip into Fredericton is problematic
for me.  I work in Fredericton, so I can sometimes find a slot during
the work week to meet, but you guys seem more interested in a weekend
thing (fair enough - that's understandable :-))

I filled out the doodle schedule, but I don't seem to mesh too well
with the times already posted.  I can probably extend my available
hours further if we were to meet in Oromocto, or say, the Irving Big
Stop in Lincoln.

Steve