Anyone near Fredericton

Joel Goguen jgoguen at jgoguen.ca
Thu May 7 22:15:37 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-05-07 at 17:53 -0300, Steve Kilbride wrote:
> Yep.  +1
You're near Fredericton?  Interested in joining up with a Linux group in
town?  I have dastardly plans to make it an Ubuntu group once people
start showing up... and considering it's Linux by name and Ubuntu by
distro used by the few people that have replied so far, that should be
pretty easy :D  If you are interested, go fill out the poll at
http://doodle.com/serqm7ckn6yhs8h2 to let me know when you're available.
Proposed agenda to be posted shortly, once I remember my login info on
ubuntu-ca.org and pick a solid date :)

--
Joel Goguen
Ubuntu User #15951