[OT]Please Help!

Matthew Hickey matthew.hickey at technologytrendz.com
Tue Mar 31 23:52:39 UTC 2009

Bob,

I have struggled with the no wifi and Bluetooth symptom before on some
laptops and tablets. What I found I was successful with was to go into
Winblows, enable wifi and Bluetooth, reboot, go into the BIOS, make
sure they are enabled there, then go back into Ubuntu and all should
work. Other thing to try if you have an external switch for these,
turn the switch off, launch Ubuntu, then when it's fully loaded and
stable, turn on the wifi and btooth switches one at a time after they
connect.

Cheers!

Matthew Hickey
TECHNOLOGY TRENDZ
"Safe, Secure, Smart computing"
416-577-0926

Sent from my iPod Touch via my IBM Lotus Foundations server