Please Help!

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Tue Mar 31 18:34:03 UTC 2009

Depends on the installer.  I've successfully re-installed both WinXP
and Vista on partitioned drives, and the installation hasn't touched
the Linux partitions.

Installing Windows does wipe out the GRUB boot sector, so re-
installing GRUB should restore your boot menu.

--Bob.

On 31 Mar 2009 at 12:12 Brent <ubuntu-ca at lists.ubuntu.com> wrote
about "Re: Please Help![...]"