[OT]Please Help!

Joel Goguen jtgoguen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 18:26:12 UTC 2009

Is that with Windows Vista?  I know that XP allowed editing partitions,
so long as Windows was installed on the primary master (yes, my last
Windows XP install was back in the IDE-only days...) it would let me
create and delete partitions to my heart's content.  I've avoided
Windows Vista installs, all I know is that it's reportedly prettier and
faster than an XP install.

--
Joel Goguen
Ubuntu User #15951