Please Help!

Brent brent-hughes at shaw.ca
Tue Mar 31 18:12:57 UTC 2009

Of course your can try, but past painful experience has taught me that
when Windows installs it wipes the drive. Note that during any Windows
install there is no partition option given as is the case with a Linux
install. It just blindly goes ahead and installs itself regardless of
who you want it to play with.
Brent