Please Help!

Brent brent-hughes at shaw.ca
Tue Mar 31 17:49:50 UTC 2009

Typically, Windows takes over the entire hard drive when it installs so
I believe you have lost your Ubuntu partition. Reinstall Ubuntu but say
good bye to any data you may have had on that partition. Rinstallation
will allow a new Linux partition and reloads grub for your , now. dual
boot system.

Brent