A web based live demo for Ubuntu

mcr at simtone.net mcr at simtone.net
Mon Mar 16 17:14:47 UTC 2009

hi.

something accessible via a web page would essentially be running
remotely.
The plugin would be running a VNC/RDP/XDP client as a java applet.

I wish that I could tell you that SIMtone's Ubuntu based virual desktop
was currently available, but it got shutdown due to resource
constraint.  If this is something that one or two people want to have
around, so that they can show it off, I may be able to accomodate you in
about a month.  Please contact me directly.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr at simtone.net>
Director -- Consumer Desktop Development, Simtone Corporation, Ottawa, Canada

SIMtone Corporation fundamentally transforms computing into simple,
secure, and very low-cost network-provisioned services pervasively
accessible by everyone.  Learn more at www.simtone.net and www.SIMtoneVDU.com