Technical Dictionary for OpenOffice

Victor Mendonça victorbrca at yahoo.ca
Sat Mar 7 21:02:52 UTC 2009

Hi Brent,

  Thanks for the reply. This is pretty much of what I've been doing, but the problem is that I use OO on two of my laptops, at work and on a virtual machine. That's 4 times I have to add each of the words. Not to mention when I re-install Ubuntu every year or so...  :-/

  I would guess that more people have the same problem. I mean 'bootable' and 'filesystems' are not so uncommon words.

Victor Mendonça
http://wazem.org/