Technical Dictionary for OpenOffice

Brent brent-hughes at shaw.ca
Sat Mar 7 20:43:08 UTC 2009

Hi Victor,

I write a lot in the field of Audio/Video and once bemoaned the fact OO
wouldn't know how to spell some of the words I used. However, after
months of using "Add Word to Dictionary" my problems went away. Of
course I had to be careful that the words I added were indeed spelled
correctly but now I have few if any issues.

Brent