Virtual Server Solution and OS

Andrew Mathenge mathenge at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 16:22:22 UTC 2009

VMware Server is really a desktop application to be used when a
desktop user wants to run additional operating systems. It really
shouldn't be considered as an alternative to running ESXi or even
VMware Infrastructure.

If you can't afford a SAN but a good server with RAID and built in
redundancy, perhaps you can afford to put all those eggs in one
basket.

Andrew.