Sharepoint equiv for Linux

mcr at simtone.net mcr at simtone.net
Thu Jun 4 14:49:13 UTC 2009

    R> Hi,

    R> Just curious, are you dealing with plain-text documents only, or
    R> are your managers also using SVN with binary word-processed
    R> formats?

  There is a mix... ODT and ODP when we can. DOC/PPT when we can't.
  Makefile+xfig+latex when I originate the document.
  Text files that give weekly hour reports from each person, etc.

  Also includes stuff like corporate templates, EPS of latest logo, etc.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr at simtone.net>
Director -- Consumer Desktop Development, Simtone Corporation, Ottawa, Canada

SIMtone Corporation fundamentally transforms computing into simple,
secure, and very low-cost network-provisioned services pervasively
accessible by everyone.  Learn more at www.simtone.net and www.SIMtoneVDU.com