Free Ubuntu desktop/server books, where to put them

Corey Burger corey.burger at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 12:25:46 UTC 2009

Hey all,

As you have seen, Prentice Hall is going to be handing out one free
copy of the main and the server-specific book to approved LoCo teams,
of which we are one. Given I am an author and also not really in a
great place geographically, it makes sense for these books to go
somewhere else. Off the top of my head, the first place that struck me
as a good one was Linux Caffe in Toronto, to add to their library, if
they have one and would be interested in having one. What do other
people think? Is there a more logical location? Should we split up the
two books and send each to a different location?

Corey