Remix Conflict?

j_lp j_lp at shaw.ca
Tue Jul 28 15:44:22 UTC 2009

Hi clark . My name is John and I help people with ubuntu computer
trouble at the Ubuntu Kootenay Group

did you try to do a safe boot option?

If you did not try this you can do this in the following way.

When the computer boot you will sea a boot menu. In the boot menu under
the normal boot option of ubuntu you will sea a boot recovery. select
the first one under your normal ubuntu boot option. if all work fine you
will be presented with a menu with fixing option . There you will sea a
option that will fix your file select this .
I  hope that this will fix your trouble

have a good day

p.s email me if this does not fix your problem.

Ubuntu Kootenay