Portable multi platform password manager

Dominic Lepiane dlepiane at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 20:09:55 UTC 2009

2009/7/23 Victor Mendonça <victorbrca at yahoo.ca>:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Anyone knows of a good portable multi platform password manager? I haven't
> really played around with any password managers before, but I'd like to find
> something with the following features (if they are available):
>
> - Either hardware or a small portable software to carry on a flash drive
> - Handles password for different types of software (ssh login, web accounts,
> Windows login, GDM login, etc...)
> - Has a password generator
>
> Thanks!!
> --
> Victor Mendonça
> http://wazem.org

Keepass

Available for portableapps:

http://portableapps.com/apps/utilities/keepass_portable

Windows:

http://keepass.info/

And anything running X (*Linux, UNIX, OS X, etc)

http://www.keepassx.org/

I had thought it was based on Schneier's Password Safe, but maybe not,
but it can operate with files for Password Safe.

- Dominic

--
Dominic Lepiane

"God makes stars. I just produce them." - Samuel Goldwyn

 .o.
 ..o
 ooo